NAREIT’s 2017 Compensation Survey, which provides the most comprehensive data set in the industry, is now available to order.
The 143 organizations participating in NAREIT’s 2017 Compensation Survey marks a new all-time record. Sponsored by NAREIT and conducted by FPL Associates L.P., the survey is designed to provide NAREIT members with competitive compensation levels and current information regarding the design, features, and administration of compensation programs.
NAREIT member receive significant savings on their purchases, and can download a free sample copy of the survey.
This year’s survey includes information regarding employee agreements/broad based severance programs, board of directors’ compensation, and for the first time, data with respect to diversity and inclusion.
The survey is designed to help NAREIT members:
• Set salary levels that keep employees engaged;
• Actively manage general and administrative costs;
• Identify and build career development paths;
• Help retain top talent;
• Benchmark employee salary with competitors;
• Compare board structures and compensation levels; and
• Evaluate diversity and inclusion trends.
(Contact: Allison Shaw at email@example.com)