Building off record attendance last year, Nareit will host its ESG JumpStart Workshop as a webinar series from Jan. 25-Feb. 5, 2021. Over the course of two weeks, there will be a total of six 90-minute educational webinars and two virtual open office hour sessions.
The ESG JumpStart Workshop: 2021 Webinar Series will be open exclusively to Nareit corporate members, and will provide the opportunity to learn from the experience of peers and subject matter experts who have successfully developed and initiated an ESG program for a REIT. View the webinar schedule here and find out more about pricing and logistics here.
The workshop programming is relevant to many roles at a REIT. Last year’s workshop attendees represented 78 REITs and included CIOs, SVPs of investor relations, marketing specialists, and many others, in addition to ESG leaders from numerous REIT sectors.
The workshop program will cover topics such as:
- How to start reporting on ESG performance
- Climate action and resilience for real estate companies
- Managing corporate resources for ESG
- Measuring and tracking ESG performance
- Pressing Social issues for the REIT Industry, such as DEI and human capital management
- Investor-requested ESG Frameworks, such as SASB and TCFD
- And much more.
Sign up here to be notified when registration opens. Questions? Contact Nareit senior vice president, ESG issues Fulya Kocak.