Nareit is pleased to welcome a new corporate member.
Angel Oak Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE: AOMR) is a real estate finance company focused on acquiring and investing in first lien non-QM loans and other mortgage-related assets in the U.S. mortgage markets. The company’s objective is to generate attractive risk-adjusted total returns for its stockholders across interest rate and credit cycles.
AOMR offers differentiated access to the mortgage market. The Angel Oak advantage stems from its vertically integrated asset management and mortgage lending businesses which combines sourcing, underwriting, loan acquisition, asset allocation, portfolio management and monitoring, all with an eye on delivering attractive risk-adjusted returns.
This offers investors the potential for:
- Long-term market opportunity with strong potential for income
- Proprietary access to Angel Oak’s affiliated lending companies
- “Best-in-Class” mortgage credit manager
- Integrated sourcing and securitization expertise
- Leading management team with extensive experience
- Focus on providing attractive risk-adjusted returns