9/12/2018 | By Nareit Staff
Nareit is seeking nominations for its Leadership Awards. The REIT Industry Leadership Award, presented in memory of former Boston Properties (NYSE: BXP) CEO Edward H. Linde, traditionally is presented to a REIT executive. The REIT Industry Achievement Award is presented to an individual member in memory of E. Lawrence Miller, the former CEO of Bradley Real Estate Trust. A list of previous award recipients is available on REIT.com.
Guidelines for consideration of candidates for both awards include the following:
- Individuals should have a distinguished reputation within the business community at large;
- Individuals should have length and depth of service, both in the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry and as members of Nareit;
- Individuals should be actively involved in community service;
- Individuals should have written and/or spoken on key industry issues; and
- Individuals should have contributed to increasing understanding of REITs and publicly traded real estate by the public.
Both awards will be presented to the recipients during Nareit’s REITworld: 2018 Annual Conference to be held Nov. 7-9 in San Francisco. A list of past recipients dating back to 1992 can be viewed under the Industry Awards section of reit.com.
Please forward the names of awards candidates with supporting information for consideration via mail to Nareit, Attention: Allison Shaw, 1875 I Street, NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC, 20006-5413; via fax at (202) 739-9401; or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for receipt of nominations is Sept. 24.
(Contact: Allison Shaw at email@example.com)