Registration is open for the NAREIT/America Real Estate and Urban Economics Association (AREUEA) Real Estate Research Conference on June 5 at the New York Hilton Midtown.
The event is complimentary and takes place the day before NAREIT’s REITWeek.
The conference will look at the results of leading REIT research covering real estate investment topics including:
• REIT investment activity in response to NAV premium/discount;
• REITs’ ability to identify and invest in outperforming metro areas;
• Performance comparison of modern-era REITs to 1930s-era real estate trusts;
• REIT corporate governance and activist shareholders; and
• Effects of index membership on the tie between property values and REIT share prices.
(Contact: Brad Case at email@example.com)