Join NAREIT and the American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association (AREUEA) at the NAREIT/AREUEA Real Estate Research Conference on June 8 - the day before REITWeek opens - to hear results of leading REIT research.
NAREIT and AREUEA, publisher of Real Estate Economics, the premier academic journal for real estate investment related topics, will feature research papers focused on important real estate investment related topics including:
- REIT Capital Structure
- REIT use of debt and management of leverage risks leading into the downturn
- Diversification benefits of REIT preferred and common stock
- Real Estate Performance Attribution
- Distribution of assets among metro areas by listed equity REITs and private real estate investors
- Use of "alpha" to measure real estate performance in public and private markets
- REIT Market Quality
- Pricing efficiency and value arbitrage in listed REIT markets
- Impact of high-frequency trading on listed REITs
This event is complimentary and registration is open to anyone interested in the latest research related to REITs. To attend the NAREIT/AREUEA Real Estate Research Conference, a separate registration form from REITWeek is required.
Registration for the NAREIT/AREUEA Real Estate Research Conference will open April 20th.