Join NAREIT and the American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association (AREUEA) at the NAREIT/AREUEA Real Estate Research Conference on June 5 – the day before REITWeek opens – to hear results of leading REIT research.
NAREIT and AREUEA, publisher of Real Estate Economics, the premier academic journal for real estate investment related topics, will feature research papers focused on important real estate investment related topics including:
- REIT investment activity in response to NAV premium/discount
- REIT ability to identify and invest in outperforming metro areas
- Performance comparison of modern-era REITs to 1930s-era real estate trusts
- REIT corporate governance and activist shareholders
- Effects of index membership on the tie between property values and REIT share prices
This event is complimentary and registration is open to anyone interested in the latest research related to REITs. To attend the NAREIT/AREUEA Real Estate Research Conference, a separate registration form from REITWeek is required