Registration is now open for Nareit’s REITworks: 2021 Conference. The conference will be held virtually on Sept. 20-23.
Over the last year, environmental, social, and governance issues have continued to gain increased attention from investors, the public, and policymakers. 2020 saw record inflows into ESG funds, a trend that will likely only continue. From the c-suite to accounting—ESG has truly become an enterprise-wide issue, impacting almost every role at a REIT.
Nareit’s REITworks: 2021 Conference addresses environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and good governance issues in real estate from both a tactical and strategic perspective. The program covers key topics related to accounting, financial reporting, sustainability, capital markets, disclosures, investor relations, DEI, human resources, and more.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Earn up to 15 CPE credits or 8 SHRM credits
- Learn about the latest developments, trends, and best practices relating to ESG reporting and disclosures
- Get the investor perspective on ESG and REITs
- Learn best practices for growing (or just starting) your organization’s ESG program
- Gain insight into hiring trends and get actionable steps for creating and maintaining an inclusive corporate culture
- And much more.
Early bird pricing ends Sept. 10. Register now to join your peers at REITworks.
Please note: Nareit’s SFO Forum, HR Forum, ESG Forum, and Dividends Through Diversity & Inclusion Forum have merged to become REITworks. If you are a past attendee of one of these events, you will find all the topics covered you have come to expect.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Chris Flood to learn about available opportunities.