Registration is now open for Nareit’s REITworks: 2020 Virtual Conference. REITworks is a new educational conference where attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and good governance impacting the real estate sector. The conference will be held virtually on Sept. 21-22, and session recordings will be available on demand for registrants after the event.
In 2019, 84 of the top 100 REITs (representing 89% of the total equity market capitalization) reported publicly on their ESG efforts. Corporate responsibility—including environmental, social, and governance issues—is increasingly in the spotlight, and ESG has truly become an enterprise-wide issue.
REITworks allows you to select the educational sessions that work best for you. You’ll have the ability to craft your own program to suit your needs, interests, and professional goals—and earn up to 27 CPE credits. View the latest schedule.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Get the latest updates from FASB and the SEC on developments impacting REITs and CRE;
- Learn from your peers as you discuss best practices about creating, implementing and publicly reporting social policies;
- Earn up to 30.5 CPE credits;
- Discuss how COVID-19 and the social justice movement are reshaping corporate social policies;
- Learn best practices for climate-related financial risk disclosures;
- And much more.
REITworks brings together REIT industry professionals working in finance, ESG, human resources, investor relations, and more. Expand your network and broaden your knowledge in the REIT industry—register by Aug. 29 to receive an early bird registration discount.
Interested in sponsoring REITworks? Learn more about the available opportunities here.