5/29/2020 | By Lizzy Lees
Next week, more than 2,000 REIT executives, investors, and industry leaders will gather virtually for Nareit’s REITweek: Virtual Investor Conference. The meeting will be held via secure video calls in a virtual conference environment from June 2-4.
REITweek is open to Nareit corporate members (REITs), qualified investors, and approved representatives from sponsoring firms. Registrants will access the virtual conference environment (see preview below) and:
- Hear from 100 REIT management teams representing all sectors as they share business plans and forecasts and attend general sessions by clicking Sessions & Company Presentations;
- Visit the Company Suites to attend one-on-one meetings with REIT management teams;
- Watch video interviews with REIT CEOs in the CEO Spotlights room;
- Learn more about REITweek sponsors in the Sponsor Hall;
- Get any questions answered at the Help Desk.
During the general sessions, REIT CEOs representing the infrastructure, residential, self-storage, health care, industrial, data center, hotel, retail, and office sectors will discuss how the REIT industry is navigating the pandemic. They will also discuss the outlook for recovery and provide sector-specific forecasts. View the schedule.
More than 2,000 investors, REIT management teams, and industry leaders have already registered for REITweek. Be sure to reserve your spot in advance—don't wait to request to attend.