More than 100 REIT investor relations professionals have already registered for the fourth-annual REIT Investor Relations Symposium. This invitation-only event, hosted by Nareit and the New York Stock Exchange, will take place on June 1, 2020 from 11:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m. (EST) in conjunction with Nareit’s REITweek: Virtual Investor Conference. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the meeting will be held virtually via webinar.
During the first session, “REIT CEO Spotlight: Understanding the Importance of Crisis Communications,” attendees will hear from REIT CEOs as they provide key insights on how they are communicating during this crisis period that has tremendous risks to both market valuation and reputation. Panelists include:
- Moderator: Stephanie Krewson-Kelly, VP, Investor Relations, Corporate Office Properties Trust (NYSE: OFC)
- Peter Baccile, President & CEO, First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE: FR)
- Stephen Budorick, President & CEO, Corporate Office Properties Trust (NYSE: OFC)
- Sumit Roy, President & CEO, Realty Income Corporation (NYSE: O)
- Wendy Simpson, President, CEO & Chairman, LTC Properties, Inc. (NYSE: LTC)
During the second session, “Understanding the Investment Community’s Perspective: Reflections on Q1 Earnings Seasons and Expectations Going Forward,” attendees will gain insights into the metrics and milestones the investment community is prioritizing as it looks ahead and get feedback on what REITs will be expected to address at this year’s virtual REITweek. Panelists include:
- Moderator: Kimberly Callahan, SVP-Investor Relations, Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT)
- Richard Anderson, Managing Director, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc.
- Daniel Cooney, Executive Director & Portfolio Manager, Global Real Estate Securities, PGIM
- Sarah Wade, Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, Nuveen
Registration is complimentary for invitees. Learn more about the REIT Investor Relations Symposium.