5/26/2020 | By Lizzy Lees
Commercial real estate is at the forefront of the U.S. reopening, which has begun after many businesses had been shuttered for weeks amid the rapid spread of the coronavirus. Many REITs are already taking steps to prepare for reopening and to protect their employees, tenants, and communities.
Nareit and Bloomberg Intelligence are partnering on an upcoming webinar to discuss how REITs have navigated the pandemic, how they are managing the logistical and financial challenges of reopening, and how REIT business models may need to change to adapt to a new post-pandemic marketplace. This free webinar, titled “Commercial Real Estate’s Great Restart Brings Opportunity, Challenges” will take place on Wednesday June 10th at 11:00 a.m. EDT.
- Jacques Gordon, Global Strategist, LaSalle Investment
- Mathew Kirschner, SVP, Portfolio Manager, Cohen & Steers
- Cedrik Lachance, Director of REIT Research, Green Street Advisors
- Lindsay Dutch, REIT Equity Analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Jeffrey Langbaum, Sr. REIT Equity Analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
Reserve your spot today for this free webinar.