REITs invest in the majority of real estate property types, including offices, apartment buildings, warehouses, retail centers, medical facilities, data centers, cell towers, infrastructure and hotels.
The report and its 30-plus case studies feature REIT leadership and ESG innovation from a variety of sectors and serves as a tool to assess the scale and impact of the REIT industry’s ESG commitments and initiatives.
With strong operational performance and balance sheets, REITs are well-positioned to navigate economic and market uncertainty in 2023.
Hudson Pacific and Macerich have transformed a former West Los Angeles shopping mall into a tech office campus.
Nareit’s REITwise: 2023 Law, Accounting and Finance Conference offers a comprehensive educational program for legal, financial, tax and accounting operations within REITs and publicly traded real estate companies.
For 60 years, Nareit has led the U.S. REIT industry by ensuring its members’ best interests are promoted by providing unparalleled advocacy, investor outreach, continuing education and networking.
People making news in the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry.
The three-day conference focused on legal, financial, tax, and accounting issues for REITs.
While the REIT’s property portfolio is about 60 percent multifamily, including some student housing as well as apartments, the other 40 percent is split evenly between grocery-anchored retail sites and class-A office buildings.
Brookfield Properties Retail CEO Sandeep Mathrani elected Chair.
CEO of Digital Realty A. William Stein elected 2020 Chair.
Williams founded Post Properties in 1970 and served on Nareit executive board.
PS Business Parks’ portfolio covers industrial, business parks, office & multifamily.
REITs to Qualify as "Institutional Investors" in U.K.
Investor Outreach Team Active in November
Sustainability Working Forum One Month Away
NAREIT Participates in Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association Annual Board Meeting
REIT.com Videos: CEO Spotlights
Outreach to State Treasurers
REIT.com Videos: REITWorld 2013 Insights
NAREIT Welcomes Two New Corporate Members
REITs in the Community