Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is a REIT focused on investing in luxury hotels and resorts.
Stock Price: $12.09
1 Year Total Return: 19.54%
As of market close on 5/23/2019
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorLodging/Resorts
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:15 p.m. EDT on 5/24/2019
- Previous Day Close$12.09
- Current Day High & Low$12.27 - $11.91
- Day's Volume64,210
- 30 Day Average Volume141,315
- 52 Week High & Low$13.94 - $8.41
- Market Cap$440.63 mil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.16
- Prev. Quarter FFO$70.70 mil
Braemar’s Richard Stockton says it’s harder to find deals that make sense financially.12/7/2018
CEO Richard Stockton says consumer confidence is “very good” for lodging industry.
Company News5/23/2019(1) Source: Dividend Channel(2) Source: Ticker Report
Corporate InformationNareit member since 201314185 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1100Dallas, Texas 75209(972) 490-9600Richard StocktonPresident & CEOMontgomery J. BennettChairDeric EubanksCFOJordan JenningsInvestor Relations