Extra Space Storage, Inc.
Extra Space Storage Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT. The company is the second largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties in the U.S. and is the largest self-storage management company in the U.S.
Stock Price: $84.43
1 Mo. Total Return: 4.77 0.06%
As of 4:35 p.m. EDT on 3/22/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorSelf-storage
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:35 p.m. EDT on 3/22/2018
- Previous Day Close$85.19
- Current Day High & Low$85.73 - $84.23
- Day's Volume972,688
- 30 Day Average Volume1,187,567
- 52 Week High & Low$88.19 - $68.78
- Market Cap$10.64 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.78
- Prev. Quarter FFO$626.25 mil
Updates from Nareit's 2017 Annual Convention.11/14/2017
CEOs say communication is critical following disasters.
Company News(1) Source: Zacks Investment Research(2) Source: Ticker Report
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2005