Extra Space Storage, Inc.
Extra Space Storage Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT. The company is the second largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties in the U.S. and is the largest self-storage management company in the U.S.
Stock Price: $89.80
1 Mo. Total Return: -5.21 -0.06%
As of 7:16 p.m. EDT on 9/24/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorSelf-storage
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:16 p.m. EDT on 9/24/2018
- Previous Day Close$87.69
- Current Day High & Low$87.78 - $86.20
- Day's Volume1,011,778
- 30 Day Average Volume843,396
- 52 Week High & Low$100.96 - $71.79
- Market Cap$11.36 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.86
- Prev. Quarter FFO$626.25 mil
CEO Joseph Margolis says operational advantage of larger companies increasing.11/14/2017
Updates from Nareit's 2017 Annual Convention.
Company News9/13/2018(1) Source: Zolmax(2) Source: Market News Video
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2005