Extra Space Storage, Inc.
Extra Space Storage Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed REIT. The company is the second largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties in the U.S. and is the largest self-storage management company in the U.S.
Stock Price: $97.30
1 Mo. Total Return: 4.52 0.05%
As of 10:14 a.m. EDT on 6/18/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorSelf-storage
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 10:14 a.m. EDT on 6/18/2018
- Previous Day Close$96.71
- Current Day High & Low$97.60 - $96.86
- Day's Volume34,856
- 30 Day Average Volume843,414
- 52 Week High & Low$98.83 - $71.64
- Market Cap$12.27 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.86
- Prev. Quarter FFO$626.25 mil
Updates from Nareit's 2017 Annual Convention.11/14/2017
CEOs say communication is critical following disasters.
Company News6/12/2018(1) Source: Dividend Channel(2) Source: Market News Video
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2005