National Retail Properties, Inc.
National Retail Properties, Inc. is a retail REIT that invests primarily in high-quality properties subject to long-term net leases.
Stock Price: $41.42
1 Mo. Total Return: 0.81 0.02%
As of 4:38 p.m. EDT on 5/23/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorRetail
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:38 p.m. EDT on 5/23/2018
- Previous Day Close$39.91
- Current Day High & Low$40.82 - $39.99
- Day's Volume1,133,693
- 30 Day Average Volume855,755
- 52 Week High & Low$46.13 - $36.52
- Market Cap$6.37 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.48
- Prev. Quarter FFO$456.85 mil
"Shared expectations are good, and guidance may temper overly optimistic, or overly dour, outlooks by some. It places expectations on management to achieve."1/11/2018
CEO says off-market business providing stable acquisition pipeline.
Company News5/23/20185/22/2018(1) Source: Zolmax(2) Source: Fool.com Headlines
Corporate InformationNareit member since 1995