National Retail Properties, Inc.
National Retail Properties, Inc. is a retail REIT that invests primarily in high-quality properties subject to long-term net leases.
Stock Price: $47.50
1 Mo. Total Return: -2.14 -0.05%
As of 7:18 p.m. EDT on 10/16/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorRetail
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:18 p.m. EDT on 10/16/2018
- Previous Day Close$43.62
- Current Day High & Low$44.98 - $43.43
- Day's Volume980,426
- 30 Day Average Volume1,043,118
- 52 Week High & Low$46.18 - $36.52
- Market Cap$7.46 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.50
- Prev. Quarter FFO$456.85 mil
"Shared expectations are good, and guidance may temper overly optimistic, or overly dour, outlooks by some. It places expectations on management to achieve."1/11/2018
CEO says off-market business providing stable acquisition pipeline.
Company News(1) Source: Seeking Alpha - Financial Sector(2) Source: Zolmax
Corporate InformationNareit member since 1995