Registration is now open for Nareit’s ESG JumpStart Workshop: 2021 Webinar Series. The workshop—open exclusively to Nareit corporate members—will provide the opportunity to learn from the experience of peers and subject matter experts who have successfully developed and initiated an ESG program for a REIT.
The ESG JumpStart Workshop will feature a total of six 90-minute educational webinars held between Jan. 25-Feb. 4. Additionally, there will be virtual office hours held Jan. 29 and Feb. 5. These interactive webinars will be taught by industry experts who have successfully led the implementation of an ESG program at a REIT. Webinar topics include:
- Organizational Change and How to Start an Effective ESG Program
- Environmental Initiatives: The Importance of Data Management
- Climate Action and Mitigation: Creating a Resilience Strategy
- REITs and Social Initiatives: Measuring the “S” of ESG
- How to Start Reporting on ESG Performance
- Governance KPIs: Reporting the “G” of ESG
Learn more about how to register for the webinar here and view the full schedule with webinar descriptions here. For added flexibility, recordings of the webinars will be made available to registrants. Those who attend all six webinars live will receive a Certificate of Completion - REIT ESG Fundamentals. Reserve your spot today.
Questions? Contact Nareit’s senior vice president, ESG issues Fulya Kocak.