Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc.
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. is a REIT that owns one of the largest portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the U.S.
Stock Price: $20.00
As of 4:30 p.m. EST on 1/19/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorLodging/Resorts
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:30 p.m. EST on 1/19/2018
- Previous Day Close$19.64
- Current Day High & Low$19.79 - $19.55
- Day's Volume1,173,078
- 30 Day Average Volume1,337,981
- 52 Week High & Low$20.64 - $17.45
- Market Cap$4.46 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend0.10
CEO Justin Knight confident lodging REIT can expand its geographic footprint.6/22/2017
CEO Justin Knight says rising construction costs are likely to slow supply growth.
Company News(1) Source: Ticker Report(2) Source: Ticker Report
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2008