Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc.
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. is a REIT that owns one of the largest portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the U.S.
Stock Price: $16.90
1 Mo. Total Return: -1.43 -0.08%
As of 7:15 p.m. EDT on 10/12/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorLodging/Resorts
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:15 p.m. EDT on 10/12/2018
- Previous Day Close$16.47
- Current Day High & Low$16.63 - $16.33
- Day's Volume2,053,368
- 30 Day Average Volume1,078,315
- 52 Week High & Low$20.12 - $16.47
- Market Cap$3.89 bil
- Prev. Month Dividend$0.10
- Prev. Quarter FFO$395.69 mil
The pickup in business demand will benefit Apple Hospitality for the remainder of this year, Knight said.6/26/2018
REITs recognized for guest experience and performance in large portfolio category.
Company News10/15/2018(1) Source: Seeking Alpha - Financial Sector(2) Source: Zolmax
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2008