Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc.
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. is a REIT that owns one of the largest portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the U.S.
Stock Price: $18.23
1 Mo. Total Return: 0.48 0.03%
As of 4:30 p.m. EDT on 4/23/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorLodging/Resorts
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:30 p.m. EDT on 4/23/2018
- Previous Day Close$17.86
- Current Day High & Low$17.97 - $17.79
- Day's Volume599,075
- 30 Day Average Volume1,402,546
- 52 Week High & Low$20.64 - $16.85
- Market Cap$4.20 bil
- Prev. Month Dividend$0.10
- Prev. Quarter FFO$395.69 mil
CEO Justin Knight confident lodging REIT can expand its geographic footprint.6/22/2017
CEO Justin Knight says rising construction costs are likely to slow supply growth.
Company News4/23/2018(1) Source: Zolmax(2) Source: Zolmax
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2008