Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc.
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. is a REIT that owns one of the largest portfolios of upscale, select service hotels in the U.S.
Stock Price: $18.35
1 Mo. Total Return: -0.78 -0.04%
As of 4:31 p.m. EDT on 7/20/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorLodging/Resorts
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:31 p.m. EDT on 7/20/2018
- Previous Day Close$18.20
- Current Day High & Low$18.21 - $18.02
- Day's Volume888,286
- 30 Day Average Volume1,277,109
- 52 Week High & Low$20.48 - $16.85
- Market Cap$4.23 bil
- Prev. Month Dividend$0.10
- Prev. Quarter FFO$395.69 mil
The pickup in business demand will benefit Apple Hospitality for the remainder of this year, Knight said.6/26/2018
REITs recognized for guest experience and performance in large portfolio category.
Company News7/20/2018(1) Source: Business Wire(2) Source: SeekingAlpha.com: All News
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2008