UMH Properties, Inc.
UMH Properties, Inc., which was organized in 1968, is a REIT that owns and operates manufactured home communities located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan and Maryland. In addition, the company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
Stock Price: $12.99
1 Mo. Total Return: 0.20 0.02%
As of 4:39 p.m. EDT on 3/21/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorResidential
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:39 p.m. EDT on 3/21/2018
- Previous Day Close$12.75
- Current Day High & Low$12.93 - $12.70
- Day's Volume215,680
- 30 Day Average Volume220,466
- 52 Week High & Low$17.89 - $11.48
- Market Cap$468.56 mil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.18
- Prev. Quarter FFO$39.26 mil
CEO Sam Landy highlights UMH’s competitive housing stock.7/6/2017
CEO Sam Landy says residential REIT looking for improvement in home sales.
Company News3/10/2018(1) Source: Ticker Report(2) Source: Seeking Alpha - Financial Sector
Corporate InformationNareit member since 1993