UMH Properties, Inc.
UMH Properties, Inc., which was organized in 1968, is a public equity REIT that owns and operates 114 manufactured home communities with approximately 20,600 developed homesites. These communities are located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan and Maryland. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
Stock Price: $14.75
1 Mo. Total Return: 0.72 0.05%
As of 10:18 a.m. EDT on 6/18/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorResidential
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 10:18 a.m. EDT on 6/18/2018
- Previous Day Close$14.71
- Current Day High & Low$14.77 - $14.70
- Day's Volume18,733
- 30 Day Average Volume236,971
- 52 Week High & Low$17.89 - $11.67
- Market Cap$538.52 mil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.18
- Prev. Quarter FFO$39.26 mil
Residential REITs adapt to the evolution of how people live.12/14/2017
CEO Sam Landy highlights UMH’s competitive housing stock.
Company News(1) Source: Seeking Alpha - Financial Sector(2) Source: PR Newswire
Corporate InformationNareit member since 1993