UMH Properties, Inc.
UMH Properties, Inc., which was organized in 1968, is a REIT that owns and operates manufactured home communities located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana, and Michigan. In addition, the company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
Stock Price: $14.25
1 Mo. Total Return: -1.41 -0.09%
As of 4:41 p.m. EST on 1/16/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorResidential
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:41 p.m. EST on 1/16/2018
- Previous Day Close$13.98
- Current Day High & Low$14.26 - $13.98
- Day's Volume176,327
- 30 Day Average Volume185,245
- 52 Week High & Low$17.89 - $11.48
- Market Cap$497.71 mil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend0.18
- Prev. Quarter FFO$35.17 mil
CEO Sam Landy highlights UMH’s competitive housing stock.7/6/2017
CEO Sam Landy says residential REIT looking for improvement in home sales.
Company News(1) Source: Zolmax(2) Source: Zolmax
Corporate InformationNareit member since 1993