UMH Properties, Inc.
UMH Properties, Inc., which was organized in 1968, is a public equity REIT that owns and operates 114 manufactured home communities with approximately 20,600 developed homesites. These communities are located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan and Maryland. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
Stock Price: $16.15
1 Mo. Total Return: -1.00 -0.06%
As of 7:19 p.m. EDT on 10/19/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorResidential
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:19 p.m. EDT on 10/19/2018
- Previous Day Close$14.65
- Current Day High & Low$14.85 - $14.62
- Day's Volume134,178
- 30 Day Average Volume156,244
- 52 Week High & Low$17.89 - $11.67
- Market Cap$598.44 mil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.18
- Prev. Quarter FFO$39.26 mil
CEO Sam Landy says the biggest change agent in manufactured housing is the continually improved product.5/11/2018
Residential REITs adapt to the evolution of how people live.
Company News(1) Source: Ticker Report
Corporate InformationNareit member since 1993