Five CEOs who head U.S. REITs are included in Harvard Business Review’s 2017 list of the 100 best-performing CEOs in the world.
The list features:
- Debra Cafaro of Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR);
- Hamid Moghadam of Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD);
- Stephen Smith of Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX);
- David Simon of Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG); and
- James Taiclet, Jr. of American Tower Corp. (NYSE: AMT).
HBR compiled its list based on rankings of 898 CEOs from 887 companies. The CEOs were rated based on a series of financial metrics and criteria related to environmental, social and governance factors.
(Contact: Sarah Borchersen-Keto at email@example.com)