Equity Residential’s Mark Parrell stresses need for direct, candid conversation.
FTI Consulting’s Michael Hedden says property markets demonstrated resilience in last year in face of global challenges.
CEO David Gladstone says land for “high-value crops” in demand.
CEO Gerry Lopez says company focusing on selling, building and franchising assets.
Philip Charls sees further opportunities to introduce REIT model in Europe.
- Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never apologize for it.
- REIT.com Resources
- IRS aligns excise tax with Labor's fiduciary policy
- Bipartisan push to resolve Freddie, Fannie issue
- Morgan Stanley warns of possible decline in London valuations
- Gladstone Land increases its "high-value" organic acreage
- Garden apartments post stronger growth than mid-, high-rise
- Federal Realty to rent farming containers from its parking lots