CEO John Case expects occupancy levels remaining around 98 percent.
CEO Lauralee Martin sees opportunities in medical office, life science segments.
BB&T’s David Toti expects REIT acquisition activity to slow in 2016.
CEO David Neithercut says Equity Residential taking cautious approach to development.
Highwoods CEO Ed Fritsch highlights importance of communicating REIT benefits.
- Fed sets curbs on emergency lending
- Korean group buys Fairmont San Francisco for $450M
- Wells Fargo will sell Calif. retail area
- Chinese families are having outsize influence on US housing market
- Green Street: All real estate monetization options should be weighed
- Activist shareholder Litt targets American Residential
- Subprime home-loan securitization may be back
- Nippon Life eyes $2.4B Japanese REIT