CEO David Rogers tells REIT.com that the self-storage REIT sees continued scope for growth.
MAA and Post focused on apartment properties in Sunbelt region of the country.
Author Stephanie Krewson-Kelly says generalist investors trying to learn more about REITs.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says demand remains ahead of supply across all sectors.
Ken Campbell says modern REIT industry has “tamed” the real estate cycle.
- Report: Retail sales suffer as student debt rises
- Fed officials begin to accept that "normal" has changed
- US convenience store chain CST to be acquired by Canada's Couche-Tard
- Forest City plans strategic review of retail assets
- Plunging bond yields push investors toward bond proxies
- Analyst, investors wary of New York REIT liquidation plan
- Retail REITs that own freestanding assets perform well
- Cramer: Brick-and-mortar retail shows strength