Paul Pittman of Farmland Partners says global food demand is key factor driving land values higher.
CEO Stuart Tanz sees plentiful acquisition opportunities.
CEO Joseph Coradino says REIT focusing on selling lower-productivity malls.
Green Street’s Jason White says development facing resistance from municipalities.
CEO Rip Gellein on the appeal of Austin market.
- Trade groups draft "best-interest standard" bill for advisers
- Griffin REIT II buys N.J. office for $81.4M from Mack-Cali
- Unibail-Rodamco continually re-underwrites its retail assets
- How the Internet is affecting the self-storage market
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust finalizes GE deal
- Demand is high for life-sciences property
- Commercial landlords use virtual reality to market properties
- Study links sustainability, investment returns