CEO Amy Tait says equity raising is “as strong as we’ve ever had.”
CEO John Thomas says demographics continue to favor sector.
CEO Arlen Nordhagen says new competition not hurting self-storage REIT.
In a special edition of The REIT Report, NAREIT's Fulya Kocak talks with Dan Egan, head of sustainability and utilities at Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO), winner of the 2016 Leader in the Award in the Diversified category.
Interest rates putting pressure on REITs, analysts say.
- Trump forms financial advisory group
- Carson is Trump's nominee to lead HUD
- Poll: US economy to grow 2.2% in 2017
- Tighter mortgage standards hindering would-be buyers
- Shifting shopping trends bring pop-up opportunities
- Optimism grows that China will establish a REIT regime
- Experts: Health care changes to have muted effect on real estate
- Real estate lags market after getting its own category