Declining vacancy rates and rising rents are expected to support prices, REIT returns.
Newer sectors more active raising capital.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says GICS move may increase appeal of raising capital through equity issuances.
NAREIT’s Case not persuaded by arguments that REITs are nearing end of market cycle.
Kilroy founded predecessor to West Coast REIT in 1952.
- Moody's expects to face DOJ lawsuit
- New York passes nation's toughest Airbnb law
- US opposition reportedly kills Anbang's Coronado purchase
- Retailers, warehouses get a jump start on holiday hiring
- Rouse Properties buys Conn. retail center
- Sources: Macy's may sell downtown Minneapolis store
- L.A. office market sees more supply, declining vacancy
- Pebblebrook, Denihan divide $820M, 6-hotel portfolio