Newly established net lease REIT wants to diversify restaurant portfolio.
Equity REITs no longer part of financials sector.
Steve Buller of Fidelity Investments says many investment funds have underweighted real estate.
CEO Paul Pittman expects REIT to “aggressively” pursue growth.
NAREIT’s Michael Grupe says the new real estate sector will mean REITs are more likely to trade in line with underlying fundamentals.
- Manufacturing returns to NYC
- Continuing resolution includes EB-5 measure
- UK property sector remains strong, Moody's says
- Retail REITs can weather market changes, Morningstar says
- West Elm moves into hotel sector with boutique chain
- Allianz turns to alternative investments
- N.J. project secures $1.2B in tax-exempt state financing
- Some money managers unmoved by new real estate sector