REALPAC's Nancy Anderson says fundamentals healthy across most regions and asset classes.
QTS Realty’s Oliver Schmidt stresses need for alignment on determining key risks.
Equity Residential’s Mark Parrell stresses need for direct, candid conversation.
FTI Consulting’s Michael Hedden says property markets demonstrated resilience in last year in face of global challenges.
CEO David Gladstone says land for “high-value crops” in demand.
- The biggest failure in life is never trying.
- REIT.com Resources
- Basel allows 5-year grace period on loan rule
- US states target third-party online sellers for tax
- Trump reduces scope of plan for NAFTA changes
- Investors see better year ahead for hotel deals
- Analysis: Changing economic conditions may be good for REITs
- Student housing attracts institutional investment