In a special edition of The REIT Report, NAREIT's Fulya Kocak talks with Dan Egan, head of sustainability and utilities at Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO), winner of the 2016 Leader in the Award in the Diversified category.
Interest rates putting pressure on REITs, analysts say.
Fidelity’s Mark Snyderman says valuation levels are “fair.”
CEO Jim Connor says REIT positioned to weather economic uncertainty.
Green Street Advisors’ Michael Knott says REITs continue to favor RIDEA structure.
- IndyMac purchase a defining deal for Mnuchin
- Bill revising SIFI standards passes House
- Researcher: Commercial property, nonbank leverage worrisome
- Report: US fails to halt money laundering
- Weingarten Realty's continual evolution
- NYC hospitals investing billions in construction
- How Simon Property is redefining the mall concept
- REIT shares drop in Nov., lag S&P YTD