CEO Bill Hankowsky says development pipeline at record level.
CEO Paul Pittman says that for farmers, company is “providing liquidity in a system where others won’t right now.”
NAREIT’s Brad Case says REIT fundamentals remain strong.
Transaction expands Equinix’s footprint in growing Latin American market.
CEO Thomas Nolan expects “terrific transference” of ownership.
- IFRS not in US' near future, SEC official says
- Expansion set for Marriott group uniting 8 luxury brands
- How Zara does fast fashion fast
- The Limited warns employees it could close
- Industrial vacancy falls to record low in Q3
- Property valuations are fair, Fidelity manager says
- Analyst: REIT shares lag as interest rates rise
- Invitation Homes IPO could validate home-rental market