Kilroy’s Sara Neff sees increased role for sustainability metrics in SEC filings.
Equity One’s Joe Lopez says REITs sustainability programs have grown “substantially.”
GRESB’s Chris Pyke says U.S. REITs closing the gap with foreign counterparts.
Bloomberg’s Lenora Suki says U.S. reporting lagging Europe and Asia.
Host’s Michael Chang sees continued push to make building automation more efficient.
- Fitch: San Francisco home prices are becoming unsustainable
- CalPERS buys Midtown Manhattan building for $1.9B
- Ski resorts seek corporate groups, conferences
- Taubman: Class A malls doing well
- Empty corporate parks create controversy in suburbs
- Telecom industry looks to unload outdated buildings
- MBS market remains deeply liquid, N.Y. Fed says
- Equity REIT analysts say sector will do well this year