Steve Manaker discusses the changes to the REIT industry in his career.
Lodging REIT invests $15 million to upgrade hotel housed inside former train station.
Chatham Financial’s Robert Barton expects biggest change in area of ineffectiveness.
American Tower’s Ed DiSanto says increased board-management communication needed this year.
Newly appointed chief executive Jeffrey Jennison says the historic company will remain rooted in California.
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
- REIT.com Resources
- CBO: AHCA would cut deficit, increase uninsured rate
- A look at Potlatch, a 114-year-old timber REIT
- Sears' cost-cutting moves pay off in higher profits
- Amazon expands its bookstore chain to NYC
- Griffin-American Healthcare REIT IV buys two assets in Ga.
- NorthStar Realty JV buys trophy office in London for $390M