Veteran REIT analyst Rich Moore talks about the future of REITs and real estate investment.
Dallas/Fort Worth in second place, according to PwC/ULI survey.
Declining vacancy rates and rising rents are expected to support prices, REIT returns.
Newer sectors more active raising capital.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says GICS move may increase appeal of raising capital through equity issuances.
- US regulator creates fintech unit
- Commission-based accounts to survive fiduciary rule
- HCP closes on $186M Mid-Atlantic portfolio
- Technology could help physical retailers compete
- Fast shipping gets even faster
- N.Y. Airbnb law will boost hotel rates, says LaSalle CEO
- For Blackstone, Chinese are willing buyers of real estate
- Blackstone reportedly buying apartment portfolio for $750M