CEO Will Eglin says balance sheet puts company in “perfectly positioned spot.”
COPT building out its research platform.
CEO Mike Landy expects company to continue to fund growth with preferred equity.
CEO Louis Conforti says REIT is implementing “practicable technology” at centers.
CEO Chris Constant says economic fundamentals support gas station, convenience store operations.
- GOP looks to fast-track Dodd-Frank changes
- Vornado works closely with tenants on sustainability
- Malls generate $27M in tax revenue for Fairfax County, Va.
- Incentives for Manhattan apartment renters continue increasing
- Moody's: REITs responding well to tech disruption
- RLJ Lodging Trust sells 2 Manhattan hotels for $286M
- Analyst considers upgrade for REIT sector
- ECB plans to extend bond-buying, scale back starting in April