CEO Drew Alexander says omnichannel model “makes good real estate even more valuable.”
CEO Joe Margolis expects third-party management platform to expand.
Boston Properties set out to construct the most sustainable building in Boston.
CEO John Thomas says REIT’s cost of capital has improved every quarter.
REITs raised $44.2 billion in capital during first half of 2017.
- There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- White House floats SEC nomination
- Corporate governance rules too strict, NYSE chief says
- Commerce Department: Housing starts saw a major boost in June
- Wyndham buys AmericInn brand for $170M
- Bluerock Residential aims to be net acquirer, expand beyond Sun Belt
- Analyst: Great opportunities in listed real estate right now