Newly established net lease REIT wants to diversify restaurant portfolio.
Equity REITs no longer part of financials sector.
Steve Buller of Fidelity Investments says many investment funds have underweighted real estate.
CEO Paul Pittman expects REIT to “aggressively” pursue growth.
NAREIT’s Michael Grupe says the new real estate sector will mean REITs are more likely to trade in line with underlying fundamentals.
- Yellen to address House panel on market supervision
- Lew: Bank-investment rules require review
- US initial unemployment claims drop
- Norway's DNB leases floor of Hudson Yards office tower
- Tech firms fuel demand for office space globally, report says
- Washington REIT closes second half of $240M portfolio deal
- Hines Global buys 2 shopping centers
- San Francisco reassesses building-review process