Barclays’ Scott Schaevitz sees limited scope for IPOs in 2016.
CEO Denny Oklak sees “more runway left” in industrial REIT sector.
Jim Sullivan urges companies considering REIT spinoffs to understand their real estate.
CEO Amy Tait says private REIT expects net lease acquisition activity to remain elevated.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says REITs immune to “choppy” economic fundamentals.
- Fed to tighten standards for big-bank examiners
- Administration's resistance to Dodd-Frank rollbacks stiffens
- Broadstone Real Estate prepares to ramp up presence in single-family homes
- ACC CEO Bayless highlights consistent increases in student-housing rents
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities to build N.C. life science campus
- Douglas Emmett reportedly in talks to buy Los Angeles office towers for more than $1B
- Analyst questions moves by commercial mortgage borrowers
- CalPERS has paid $3.4 billion in performance fees to PE firms since 1990