CyrusOne will hold 8% stake in Chinese company.
BDO’s Dennis Duffy discusses the potential for converting retail properties into industrial assets.
DLA Piper’s John Sullivan says market still confident in investment from non-U.S. capital sources.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says 2017 marked by large disparities in market performance.
REITs more likely to hold annual elections and separate roles of CEO and chairman.
- In time, the people with desire will always rise to the top.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- SEC issues update to non-standard accounting guide
- Treasury looks to loosen regulations covering CLOs
- Macy's leases Seattle flagship space to Amazon
- Google to move into physical retail space
- Some retail owners eye transitioning to industrial
- Manhattan saw leasing activity drop 25% in Q3