NAREIT’s Brad Case says supply levels nationwide remain muted.
Analysis from Fidelity touts benefits of investing in real estate abroad.
Joe Fisher of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management on the relationship between rising interest rates and REIT performance.
The Real Estate Investment and Jobs Act of 2015 expected to stimulate foreign investment in U.S. real estate.
Frank Burt of Boston Properties discusses key compliance challenges.
- Fannie, Freddie would need $157.3B in severe downturn, stress test shows
- Banks find way to avoid SEC ban on certain product sales
- House members introduce FIRPTA relief bill
- CoStar will acquire Apartment Finder
- REITs post strong first-quarter earnings
- Big financial players embrace peer-to-peer lending
- Kailong eyes $757M REIT for Chinese assets, sources say
- Leases draw heightened scrutiny from private equity firms