CEO Gary Wojtaszek sees “huge opportunity” to increase market share.
Rayonier owns 2.7 million acres in U.S. and New Zealand.
Executives highlight importance of core operating business.
Company is expanding to take advantage of thriving West Coast markets, according to CEO Stuart Tanz.
Richard Smith says FelCor now on offensive in hotel market.
- You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. ... This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
- Major banks face class-action suit over Treasurys
- Will Amazon become the nation's top clothing retailer?
- Chatham buys 2 Residence Inn hotels
- Morgan Stanley sells Australian office portfolio to Chinese fund
- Demand keeps pace with construction of data centers
- Connectivity is a factor in older NYC office buildings
- Rising rates offer investors opportunities in REITs