Steve Manaker discusses the changes to the REIT industry in his career.
Lodging REIT invests $15 million to upgrade hotel housed inside former train station.
Chatham Financial’s Robert Barton expects biggest change in area of ineffectiveness.
American Tower’s Ed DiSanto says increased board-management communication needed this year.
Newly appointed chief executive Jeffrey Jennison says the historic company will remain rooted in California.
- Restlessness is discontent -- and discontent is the first necessity of progress.
- REIT.com Resources
- NYC, Airbnb continue to clamp down on illegal listings
- Review might prompt revision of fiduciary rule
- FSOC may give Mnuchin flexibility on Dodd-Frank
- Border tax proposal fails to get momentum
- CREW's Wendy Mann: Diversity equals commercial success
- Hines to develop massive tower in Miami