Deal will enable REIT to enter new markets, including Las Vegas and Northern California.
Jay Epstien of DLA Piper on the results of the firm’s recent survey of real estate industry executives.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says property values remain firm year-to-date.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says underlying fundamentals remain solid.
Lodging REIT CEO Justin Knight says 2016 is off to a solid start.
- April new-home-sales pace hits 8-year high
- College degree a major factor in homebuying ability, report says
- CBL & Associates sells Miss. mall for $27.91M
- Ashford Hospitality Prime plans $84.5M sale of Seattle hotel
- Dispositions remain the focus for top apartment REITs
- Asking rates drop for Manhattan retail space
- More malls contemplate life after department stores
- Rabobank's Obvion to issue environmentally friendly RMBS