CEO Bill Hankowsky says development pipeline at record level.
CEO Paul Pittman says that for farmers, company is “providing liquidity in a system where others won’t right now.”
NAREIT’s Brad Case says REIT fundamentals remain strong.
Transaction expands Equinix’s footprint in growing Latin American market.
CEO Thomas Nolan expects “terrific transference” of ownership.
- Definition of accredited investor could broaden soon
- Yang under consideration for SEC chief
- Vornado receives approval for Va. development
- Healthcare Realty sells 3 hospitals to Global Medical REIT
- Warehouse space expanding, but robots dampen hiring
- Multifamily vacancy rate expected to stay low next year
- Forest City makes changes to satisfy activist shareholder
- Morningstar: REITs a good hedge against inflation