First-quarter earnings present positive outlook, analysts say.
Shopping center REIT approaching the 20th anniversary of going public.
Transaction includes spinoff of Houston assets into new publicly traded REIT.
Carol Bradshaw of Westfield Corp. says REITs offering new services in face of digital competition should be careful.
Cohen & Steers CEO recalls “brutal” fund launch and looks ahead to future of REITs.
- US manufacturing cooled in April but continued to expand
- Fed to vote on rule to change derivatives
- Hersha finalizes $571.4M joint-venture deal for NYC hotels
- KPMG exec: Due diligence can offer strategic opportunities
- Hudson Pacific CEO confident in tech industry
- Communications Sales & Leasing closes $409M fiber deal
- New York REIT, JBG reportedly discussing merger
- Weyerhaeuser sells pulp unit for $2.2B