CEO Thomas McGuinness looking to develop hub-and-spoke retail portfolio.
Jeffrey Fisher says portfolio largely insulated from new supply concerns.
Jerry Barag says timber prices likely to accelerate modestly for remainder of 2015.
Michael Glimcher says merged company’s leasing, personnel and redevelopment among keys to success.
Creede Murphy of American Assets Capital Advisers on REIT investment through the lens of Modern Portfolio Theory.
- Phillips Edison Grocery Center REIT II adds 3 properties
- AvalonBay plans high-rise in Seattle
- Outlook is good for single-family rentals, analysts say
- Rudin, Boston Properties to build $380M Brooklyn office complex
- Gaming and Leisure's new offer values Pinnacle at $2.9B
- Wealthfront uses ETFs, index funds for investment offerings
- How Fidelity's real estate fund balances income, volatility
- Money managers see little fallout from Greek crisis