CEO Glenn Rufrano says company has fortified its balance sheet.
Office REIT to almost double its office presence in Washington area.
CEO Chris Czarnecki sees rapid consolidation in single-family rental market.
CEO Chris Volk says database of potential tenants exceeds 10,000 companies.
CEO Bill Bayless says strongest opportunities remain on development side.
- Coming up with an idea is the least important part of creating something great. ... The execution and delivery are what's key.
- REIT.com Resources
- Labor, SEC pledge cooperation on fiduciary rule
- Columbia Property sees opportunity in office
- Fla. mall could be last of its kind, observers say
- National retail vacancy rate rises to 10% in Q2
- Philadelphia development gets $5.6M boost from Brandywine Realty Trust
- ETFs bought $98B in US stocks in Q1