Urban Land Institute survey shows stable transaction volume, growth in CMBS.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says real estate sector supported by domestic economy.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says REIT valuation levels have shown improvement.
REITs outpace broader market as fundamentals remain robust.
New technology considered complementary to cell towers.
- Obama's battle for Pacific trade deal just beginning
- OECD publishes new international tax rules
- US Fed official clarifies rate thinking
- Housing can't find enough laborers to build, Starwood Capital CEO says
- Extra Space creates mammoth footprint as $1.4B merger with SmartStop closes
- Chicago's downtown vacancy rate drops as companies move headquarters
- Activist investors benefit companies, except when they don't
- US Treasury sells 3-month security for zero yield