Lazard’s Jay Leupp touts opportunities in Europe, Asia and Mexico.
Tyler Morse of MCR says foreign looking at hotels as safe havens.
Heitman’s Tim Pire expresses confidence in Japanese real estate market.
Mike Graziano of Goldman Sachs says REIT equity offerings in 2015 have been surprising.
REITs impacted by gains in 10-year Treasury note, analysts say.
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
VideosCindy Jacobs, senior advisor at the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star Program, joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. Energy Star was established in 1992 and is a voluntary program that helps businesses and... Read More
READ THE MARCH/APRIL REIT MAGAZINE
- Brookdale, HCP to buy private-pay portfolio for $849M - t.co/Fi77Otlk1d
- REITs raise $12.25B in capital markets YTD, Dealogic reports - t.co/OBGcd6yjnU
- Fed vice chairman says rate hike likely this year - t.co/hwnuV9sOOX
- Kushners form tech startup for real estate investments - t.co/Jzf1gwhdoD
- Why McDonald's is noncommittal about REIT proposal - t.co/Lva1QHLhP0
- Fed's No. 2 urges monitoring of nonbank financial firms
- Fed's Yellen warns of economic stagnation
- Consumer spending rises 0.1% in Feb.
- Rexford Industrial buys $14.1M property in Los Angeles
- Analyst: Airbnb poses a growing threat to hotels
- Multifamily pipeline increases in Raleigh, Durham, N.C.
- Temasek-led JV buys 2 London properties for $458M
- Senior housing to remain active despite rising rates, experts say
REITs in the News