Green Street’s Dave Bragg discusses long-term effect of reduced car ownership and other economic disruptors.
Extra Space’s Joe Margolis sees opportunity for industry consolidation.
Fitch Ratings’ Steven Marks says unsecured bond market has improved REIT liquidity.
CEO Bill Hankowsky says development pipeline at record level.
CEO Paul Pittman says that for farmers, company is “providing liquidity in a system where others won’t right now.”
- GOP looks to fast-track Dodd-Frank changes
- Vornado works closely with tenants on sustainability
- Malls generate $27M in tax revenue for Fairfax County, Va.
- Incentives for Manhattan apartment renters continue increasing
- Moody's: REITs responding well to tech disruption
- RLJ Lodging Trust sells 2 Manhattan hotels for $286M
- Analyst considers upgrade for REIT sector
- ECB plans to extend bond-buying, scale back starting in April