Tom Toomey is global chairman of the Urban Land Institute.
Participating REITs record fifth straight year of increased GRESB scores.
Camden’s Ric Campo says damage from storms has led to surge in demand for apartments.
REITs are “bricks and mortar with liquidity,” according to Neuberger Berman’s Tiltman.
Industrial, infrastructure and data center REIT returns outpace market.
- Every human being is entitled to courtesy and consideration. ... Constructive criticism is not only to be expected, but sought.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Clayton to testify on uniform fiduciary standard from SEC
- Mnuchin faces test in tax-code revamp
- Cities pull out all the stops to catch Amazon's eye
- Amazon struggles against off-price retailers
- Retail centers to focus on technology and entertainment
- Insurance will cover single-family rental REITs' hurricane damage