REITs more than doubled the S&P 500, as second-quarter earnings reports showed broad-based gains.
CEO Joey Agree keeping a close watch on valuations, cap rates.
CEO Dennis Gershenson says focus is on value-add improvements.
CEO Gary Wojtaszek sees “huge opportunity” to increase market share.
Rayonier owns 2.7 million acres in U.S. and New Zealand.
- U.S. on track for its own lost decade
- Lawmakers want Labor Dept. to re-propose fiduciary rule
- Why Alexandria Real Estate's Joel Marcus prefers flat organizations
- MAA is selling more apartments than ever
- Starwood Waypoint Residential will continue acquisitions
- Analyst: Multifamily REITs show strength
- Manhattan's East Side office market among NYC's tightest
- Student-housing REITs prepare for next acquisition cycle