After spinning off Xenia hotel platform, InvenTrust continues to divest.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says some publicly traded REITs will become acquisition targets.
EII Capital Management’s Michael Hudgins covers key issues influencing the REIT market right now.
Two bills passed in April by House aim to promote information sharing.
Broader economic concerns weigh on the sector, analysts say.
- Global banks fined, plead guilty over FX manipulation
- SEC wants disclosure of bond funds' rate-hike vulnerability
- $224M deal adds 9 hotels to Ashford's portfolio
- Warehouse-space values could fall as tenant needs shift
- Senior housing still attractive to health care REITs
- Most new apartments are luxury
- Lack of market liquidity emerges as top concern
- Manulife could list U.S. assets in Singapore REIT